Re: [MERGE] libsquid-compat shuffling pt 1

From: Alex Rousskov <rousskov_at_measurement-factory.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 16:02:14 -0500 (EST)

Alex Rousskov has voted resubmit.
Status is now: Resubmit
Comment:
s/libsquid-compat/compat/g

I think we should be including headers as compat/foo/... and not just
foo/... -I directives need to be adjusted for that to happen. This will
help with future moves of the compat directory and with avoiding file
name clashes.

Why prefix file names with squid_? There should not be conflicts if we
#include headers with compat/os/... path.

Should the compat directory be moved to src/? Or are we going to do that
after the rest of Squid code not in src/ moved to src/?

BTW, is there new code here or just renaming/moving stuff around? In
other words, do we need to review the code?

For details, see:
http://bundlebuggy.aaronbentley.com/project/squid/request/%3C4976E2A2.6010004%40treenet.co.nz%3E
Project: Squid