Re: Introducing myself to the group

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 10:52:22 +1300

Jack Quinlin wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to introduce myself to the group and join the squid-dev.
>

> My name is Jack Quinlin and I have been using Squid in production environments for five years now and have 20+ Squid servers deployed. I think the best use of my skill set would be in testing and some lite development. I would like work in the areas along the lines of 3.x performance, content adaption, and scalability but I am here to help in any area that I can .
>

> Best Regards,
>
> Jack

Welcome, Those areas so need someone to work on. I look forward to
seeing your work.

If you haven't found them already, instructions on how to access the
code are at http://wiki.squid-cache.org/Squid3VCS
and the guidelines for developers doing various things are all jumbled
together and linked from http://wiki.squid-cache.org/DeveloperResources

Please be using
   Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.5