HTTP/1.1

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 23:28:47 +1300

I've been giving this a good look over recently. We appear to now have
clients wanting to migrate from 2.7 to 3.1 and naturally need the same
HTTP/1.1 support as in 2.7.

One of the things I've tried to do was update Roberts old HTTP/1.1
checklist to wiki (DONE: wiki.squid-cache.org/Http11Checklist), and tick
off more of the entries with current info from the testing Yahoo! did
for us.

That second, seems to largely be a washout though, as the requirements
testing report shows each detailed pass/fail nicely, but does not
reference them cleanly to the RFC section to tick off the checklist :(

Is anyone available to:
  (a) go over the current checklist and assist with ticking entries off.
  (b) test 3.1 for its current status, and see what needs doing to make
it at least on par with the server-side support in 2.7
  (c) test 3.1 for noticeable issues when 1.1 is turned on.

Please be using
   Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.5