RegisterESIParser

From: Alex Rousskov <rousskov_at_measurement-factory.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 23:08:54 -0600

Hello,

    I have moved ESI files to esi/, but it looks like
RegisterESIParser() leads to the same "unknown to Squid core gets thrown
out by the linker" problem we have hit with ACLs. Please correct me if I
am wrong.

There are three parsers in ESI unlike dozens of ACLs, but that does not
change the nature of the problem. I am going to implement the EsiRegs
solution, similar to AclRegs. Please let me know if you have better ideas.

N.B. Eventually, we should migrate this to some kind of
Acl/Esi::InitModule() global function that touches every known ACL/ESI
parser. This will allow us to move the source of that function into
acl/esi directories. This would be a slightly cleaner solution, I guess.

Thank you,

Alex.