current state of bzr repository

From: Tsantilas Christos <chtsanti_at_users.sourceforge.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 00:06:19 +0200

Hi all,
    Currently the squid-trunk in bzr repository can not run, and can
not compile at all.
I am attaching a patch which shows some of the problems and proposes
possible fixes:

- src/ip/IpIntercept.h file the PfInterception method has wrong definition
  - src/ip/IpIntercept.cc IpIntercept::NetfilterTransparent method uses
an undefined parameter
  - src/ip/IpAddress.cc: has error in IpAddress::IpAddress constructor
which causing infinite loop
  - src/Debug.h The HERE macro is wrong. The original one was not bad....
  - The ufs aufs diskd does not link well. An src file like the
src/FsReg.cc in my patch should added and fix a litle the libaufs.a
libufs.a and other libraries (probably should included in one library)
  - The ntlm,basic digest schemes does not included in squid binary. A
file like the src/AuthReg.cc in my patch should added
  - The ACLProxyAuth and ACLMaxUserIP acl classes (located under the
src/auth directory) should initiated in AclRegs.cc file

I think squid-trunk should not stay more time in this state, some of
the problems exist here for many days...

--
    Christos