commit messages

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 13:25:20 +1200 (NZST)

Alex and Christos (anyone else too),

Can you please remember that the first line of the commit message needs to
be around 80 characters or less and followed by a completely empty line.

It screws up the changesets display page which truncate your text and make
it very cryptic unless I re-write it (which I'm not supposed to do).

The full description can follow (or not) on later lines, but this first
line is meant to be only a short concise blurb for the changesets,
changelog, and announcements.

Amos