Re: linking fs code problems in trunk

From: Tsantilas Christos <chtsanti_at_users.sourceforge.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 23:46:34 +0300

Amos Jeffries wrote:
> Two notes:
> * please make the new Namespace CamelCased properly.
> for now: namespace Fs
done.

> * the comments about creating libfs in src/fs/Makefile.am can now die too.
done

> * please add any TODOs about COSS either to the new file as a code
> comment, or the COSS wiki page.
I added some comments in fs/Module.c file

Alex Rousskov wrote:

> * Should be Module.cc below. Is Module.h missing on that line?
>
>> > +libfs_la_SOURCES = Module.c
OK fixed.

> * Do we really need those static *_foo variables in fs/*/StoreFs*.cc
> files? They are unused, right? Why not delete them?
I let them as is. If I removed the _foo variables the fs/*/StoreFs*.cc
files would be completely empty which may cause problems on building the
libaufs.a and libdiskd.a libraries.
We can remove them later....

> * Please move asserts from FS::Clean(). It is perfectly fine to delete a
> NULL pointer.
OK done.

> * Please make sure "make distcheck" still works (with translation
> framework disabled).
It works.

> * Please add a TODO to add FS::Clean() call where we call FS::Init().
> Would save developers from searching for it :-) .
OK done.

> * Please address Amos' comments.
I think it is OK.

> * Please commit