Re: linking fs code problems in trunk

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 21:20:16 +1300

Tsantilas Christos wrote:
> Hi,
> I am attaching a new patch, which:
> - Add the files fs/Module.cc,h similar to esi/Module.cc
> - Build a new library libfs.a
> - The fs/aufs/StoreFSaufs.cc, fs/diskd/StoreFSdiskd.cc and
> fs/ufs/StoreFSufs.cc now contain just fake pointers
> - The FS::Init() method used to build ufs, aufs and diskd filesystems.
> - The FS::Init method called in main.cc before the code which reads the
> config files. The FS::clean() currently does not used.
> - I left the old way initiating the coss filesystem. I did not want to
> touch it, because currently does not used. I think the correct way, is
> to (a) remove the StoreFScoss::GetInstance method, (b) declare the
> StoreFScoss::stats as static and (c) merge the StoreFScoss::stat()
> method with the static StoreFScoss::Stats()
>
> Regards,
> Christos

Looks okay on the surface.

Two notes:
  * please make the new Namespace CamelCased properly.
     for now: namespace Fs
  * the comments about creating libfs in src/fs/Makefile.am can now die too.

  * please add any TODOs about COSS either to the new file as a code
comment, or the COSS wiki page.

Please be using
   Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.6