Re: linking fs code problems in trunk

From: Tsantilas Christos <chtsanti_at_users.sourceforge.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 09:42:29 +0300

Hi,
   I am attaching a new patch, which:
  - Add the files fs/Module.cc,h similar to esi/Module.cc
  - Build a new library libfs.a
  - The fs/aufs/StoreFSaufs.cc, fs/diskd/StoreFSdiskd.cc and
fs/ufs/StoreFSufs.cc now contain just fake pointers
  - The FS::Init() method used to build ufs, aufs and diskd filesystems.
  - The FS::Init method called in main.cc before the code which reads
the config files. The FS::clean() currently does not used.
  - I left the old way initiating the coss filesystem. I did not want to
touch it, because currently does not used. I think the correct way, is
to (a) remove the StoreFScoss::GetInstance method, (b) declare the
StoreFScoss::stats as static and (c) merge the StoreFScoss::stat()
method with the static StoreFScoss::Stats()

Regards,
     Christos