Re: More patches for squid2-HEAD

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot_at_yahoo-inc.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 12:19:43 +1000

Yeah, this came up in another bug as well, don't remember where, but
really this whole section needs to be reworked pretty extensively;
this is just a way to fine-tune the current behaviour until we figure
out what the right thing to do should be (and I suspect that's not a
trivial task).

BTW, it's not exactly as you describe; it's not 10x attempts per
route, it's 10 routes, AFAICT.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham       mnot_at_yahoo-inc.com