Re: [squid-users] Error making squid-3.1.0.7-20090412 on Mac OS X 10.4

From: <vollkommen_at_gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 06:16:28 +0200

Thanks for pointing these out. I'm not sure where the IPv6 headers are on OS X or if auto-detection would work so I'm leaving --enable-ipv6 in just to be safe.

I'll try to set up SSH for remote access on my box (behind NAT) in a bit. In the meantime, I'm attaching a "make" output with gcc 4.2.1 (Apple Inc. build 5564) that appears to produce more verbose output. Maybe that'd provide a clue to the issue that gcc 4.0.1 doesn't.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------