Re: Can't see the content of HttpBody

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik_at_henriknordstrom.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 00:36:18 +0200

tis 2009-07-21 klockan 03:51 -0700 skrev EliG:

> I am making my firts steps in Squid... and trying to see the content of the
> Html Response.
> In a future I will try to modify that content.

I think the eCAP interface may be more suited for your goals, but you
may do it within the Squid code as well if you prefer, but the place
where you attempted doing it is not really the right place. (see below)

> The following code only shows
> me the content of the header but no content for the body. Please help.

Correct. The body data is generally seen piecemeal in the io buffer.

But please note that you are quite in the wrong part of the code for
doing this. If using clientStreams then you should push your own stream
handler. See for example how ESI hooks into the data flow. A good
startingpoint is the ESI reference in src/client_side_reply.cc

Also see the ClientStreams chapter in the programmers guide.