Squid-2 NT code merge?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik_at_henriknordstrom.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 01:30:52 +0200

Hi Guido,

I just activated the SourceForge branch viewer again when realizing it's
been off for 1.5 years, and noticed a bit of code has accumulated up in
the nt branch of Squid-2. I guess some (most) of that should be
committed back to the main repository?

>From a quick and possibly incomplete review it seems it's only the
file_open change which seems to touch code outside win32 ifdefs and that
does not look very intrusive. But for clarity you may want another
wrapper function file_open_overlapped() next to file_open() and use this
where you today call file_openx with an 1 argument..

http://squid.sourceforge.net/patches/squid-nt-HEAD.patch