Re: Squid-2 NT code merge?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik_at_henriknordstrom.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 11:19:44 +0200

ons 2009-07-22 klockan 11:08 +0200 skrev Guido Serassio:

> I'm totally aware of all the un-merged code in the nt branch.

Excellent.

> Currently there are mainly two different un-merged works in the nt branch:
>
> 1. The release 2.0 of mswin_check_ad_group external acl helper on
> which I'm currently working, and I have the intention to include it
> in the incoming 2.7 STABLE7 release.

Ok.

> 2. There is also an old (and not working well ...) implementation of
> AIO Win32 emulation, and this is really not interesting.

Then perhaps this should be lifted out to a separate branch until it can
be worked on again? But does not matter very much as long as you are
aware of it.

> The helper is currently beta tested, so the final code should be
> available within 1-2 weeks.

Ok. I can wait a little more with 2.7.STABLE7. 1-2 weeks more won't make
it significantly more overdue than it already is (my fault).

When you think you are done, commit the helper in the main repository
and notify me and I will propagate it down to 2.7.