Re: unittest output for the build farm

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 13:32:54 +1200

Robert Collins wrote:
> The build farm [hudson] can show test results if they are in an xml
> format (it supports a couple).
>
> There are several ways we can do this:
> - if all our tests are cppunit, the cppunit xml format can be
> understood directly
> - if some of our tests are not cppunit (e.g. they are shell based, or
> something adhoc) we can translate them to junitxml [via a few different
> methods - I'll expand on that if we have non-cppunit tests]
>
> Are all the test the build-tests do cppunit?

No, layer-00-bootstrap is 100% shell code.

The other tests have testHeaders test which is shell code, translation
tests are automake code.
Future plans are to at some point include the old test-suite run-tests
and at least one configuration file parse test to the TestBed on squid
binary post-build, which likely have to include shell oeprations.

Please be using
   Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.13