Squid Uml Diagrams

From: mehmet61 <mehmet_erenay_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 17:46:00 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I want to learn squid class structure and acl structure for my project.. I
have to modify squid in my project about forbidden youtube in Turkey..

In Turkey youtube is forbidden by the reason of insulting our leader Ataturk
in some videos..

So We want to do that users can access to youtube but not to these insulting
videos.. its our senior project and we have to do some uml diagrams like
sequence use-case vs..

But when we look at the acl classes we dont understand anything and we have
to understand acl classes structure..

Is there anybody to know these issues?