Re: Squid Uml Diagrams

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 15:27:44 +1300

mehmet61 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to learn squid class structure and acl structure for my project.. I
> have to modify squid in my project about forbidden youtube in Turkey..
>
> In Turkey youtube is forbidden by the reason of insulting our leader Ataturk
> in some videos..
>
> So We want to do that users can access to youtube but not to these insulting
> videos.. its our senior project and we have to do some uml diagrams like
> sequence use-case vs..
>
> But when we look at the acl classes we dont understand anything and we have
> to understand acl classes structure..
>
> Is there anybody to know these issues?

This does not require any new code in Squid.

Where the video URL are known use existing urlpath_regex patterns to
detect and deny through squid.conf.

Where the video must be detected by processing the video frames
themselves or web pages of video publishers. Use Squid-3 and an
ICAP/eCAP content processor coded to do such detection.

Please be using
   Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.14