Stress testing.

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 02:27:22 +1300

I have today managed to negotiate some hands-on time with a box that
runs Debian vanilla kernel and can pump 9.8G bytes/sec of traffic. It
runs on 2x Xeon cores with 36GB RAM. No disk worth mentioning.

All we need is to:
  - provide .deb builds of Squid for install (done).
  - have something to generate the load (server and client)
  - get testing done before the box needs to be put into production
"sometime".

I thought web polygraph. Provided I can also negotiate access to a
cluster of load machines to run the load. And figure out the test
setup/config.

Help?

Please be using
   Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.15