Re: I need your help for my DESSERTATION (ME - Computer Engineering)

From: Dhaval Varia <dhavalkvaria_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 23:03:33 +0530

Dear Sir,

I am very enthu to work on this problem.but i am new in this.

can you please help me initially.so i can understand flow of SQUID.

and also understand code which is related to this problem.

Please Answer me few question.

1. Where do i found source (ln which file??),which is responsible for
creating log when instance of SQUID created??

Thanx and Regards.
Dhaval Varia

--
Thanks & Best Regards.