Re: /bzr/squid3/trunk/ r10345: Remove remainder of EXTERNNEW hackup.

From: Henrik Nordström <henrik_at_henriknordstrom.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 16:56:36 +0100

lör 2010-03-20 klockan 23:04 +1300 skrev Amos Jeffries:

> The test that was failing for the last day or so was doing so because it
> linked SquidNew.o + test_tools.o.

Yes, which was one of the items in src even, not a test.

> It seems to pass all the testbed tests, so I assume the other ones that
> need to link SquidNew.o as well.

It's a little more complex than that. This ugly issue means that a
missing SquidNew.cc linkage MAY randomly pull in unexpected dependencies
from the squid libraries.

But it's pretty minor if the tests have this issue and still pass our
tests. As long as we make sure the things in src all do refer to
SquidNew.cc..