Introduction

From: IISc Bangalore <squid.dev.iisc_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 11:52:10 +0530

Dear Squid Developers,

     We are a part of the Network Information Technology Support and
Services at Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India. We use the
squid as a proxy for the campus.  We also implemented campus wide
authentication in the proxy using LDAP auth and would like to work on
the authentication part.  We appreciate your efforts and would love to
learn more in the development of this wonderful proxy.

Thanking You,

Regards,
Nethelp Team,
IISc