Re: /bzr/squid3/trunk/ r10425: Interim merge from autoconf-refactor feature-branch.

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 23:45:48 +1200

Kinkie wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 2:11 AM, Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz> wrote:
>> Some questions:
>>
>> Your $2 change to SQUID_LOOK_FOR_MODULES. What that to fix the duplicate
>> module bug?
>
> No, that was to fix some cases where I'm recycling the
> $enable_{feature} variable to hold the list of modules. If it fixes
> the duplicate module bug case, then all the better :)
>
>> Is is actually safe/good to default-enable the mem-gen-trace?
>
> I should have reused the previous defaults. If I haven't, it's an error of mine.

Ah okay. I just noticed because it's a block of live code enabling the
default where the remainder of the block checking details is
commented-out as developer-only usage.

If it is safe enough I can think of several dozen bug reports which may
benefit. Though if my fuzzy recall is correct there was an argument
about it slowing down Squid.

Please be using