Squid forced advertisement

From: spank3h <danalanwoodward_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 07:02:05 -0700 (PDT)

looking for abit of advise really....
my project in hand is to have a given hotspot (which is already live) but
when users browse the internet to have forced adverts on there browser. I
understand that they have to be pushed through a proxy so i set up squid on
a server based in the UK now wondering if anyone has heard of this before or
might be able to give me some sort of advise on how to progress further with
this challenge!?
Thanks and Regards