RE: [MERGE] Squid Patch (revision 10487)

From: <senad.cimic_at_thomsonreuters.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 10:03:11 -0500

Not sure what went wrong, but since changes in each of the 3 files are minimal I included differences as attachments (new version for each file is on top, old version is on bottom):

neighbor.cc_diff.jpg - shows changes in neighbor.cc file in the peerAllowedToUse method.
structs.h_diff.jpg - shows a single variable that has been added to onoff struct in the structs.h file.
cf.data.pre_diff.jpg - shows info that has been added for a new access_sibling_for_stale_resource directive in cf.data.pre.

Let me know what you think. I can try couple different things with Bazaar to generate correct patch file if needed.

Thanks in advance,
Senad