Uncached packet marking patch

From: Andrew Beverley <andy_at_andybev.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 18:56:23 +0100

As per my previous posts, I'm working on a patch to implement the ZPH
features of Squid, but with packet marking (use-case to follow once I'm
sure I can achieve what I want to).

In order to obtain mark information from the existing connection (using
libnetfilter_conntrack), I need to know the local and remote port
number, and the local and remote IP address of each connection. Most of
this information is in 'class fde', but not all of it. Is it available
elsewhere, or will I need to retrieve it myself? If so, is using
getsockopt() the best way of doing so?

Can I be added to this mailing list for the short term until the patch
is completed?

Thanks,

Andy