[MERGE] Initial netfilter mark patch for comment

From: Andrew Beverley <andy_at_andybev.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2010 00:47:15 +0100

Please find attached the first version of the netfilter mark patch. I've
not yet tested it extensively, but would welcome some initial feedback
or comments.

My comments are:

- The existing TOS patch cannot be disabled at runtime. As such, this
mark patch cannot be either. Would it be preferable to only enable them
both if the qos_flows config option is present? This would also have the
advantage of being able to add CAP_NET_ADMIN as appropriate at runtime.

- I have used sscanf instead of strtoul for both TOS and MARK in
QosConfig.cc (sscanf doesn't auto-detect the format of unsigned long
int). As a result, the tos variable could be changed to type char, which
is what it should be in my opinion. Should I do this?

- The code in forward.cc to obtain all the data needed to locate the
connection information is messy. Is there a better way to achieve it?
Conntrack needs to be passed local and remote port numbers and IP
addresses.

Is it too late to get this in v3.2? I will update the appropriate
release-notes once I know.

Thanks,

Andy