Re: autoconf-refactor done

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2010 18:14:14 +1200

Kinkie wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 9:21 AM, Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz> wrote:
>> Kinkie wrote:
> [...]
<snip>

>> Now that configure is refactored on to Makefile.am ;P
> Are you kidding? No way I am getting into that mess. I'd rather move

partially. It's on the long-term todo list now.

> the whole project off autotools and onto some alternative portability
> platform.
>
> I can check into them. I agree that r10272 is a good merge candidate;
> it seems stable.

Okay. +1 from me now that those bits are fixed.

Another set of eyes would be good. Alex seems to be away for a while,
but maybe Henrik can give it a look over.

If nobody else has time available I say get it cooking in trunk and see
where the problems are. I'll give it a week or so there before porting
to 3.2.

Please be using
   Beta testers wanted for 3.2.0.1