Re: [PREVIEW] 1xx response forwarding

From: Henrik Nordström <henrik_at_henriknordstrom.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 16:36:30 +0200

Some aspects of http is hop-by-hop not end-to-end. Processing of Expect is one such thing. Transfer encoding and message delimiting another.

We just look at what we know about the nexthop we select. Actual URI is pretty irrelevant unless used as selecting factor for selecting the nexthop.

Yes proper Expect processing needs to be done in our client (server side in our terminology).

regards
Henrik
----- Ursprungsmeddelande -----