GPLv3 license

From: Henrik Nordström <henrik_at_henriknordstrom.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 22:12:44 +0200

Just noticed the external_acl/eDirectory_userip is licensed by GPLv3 or
later. This is inconsistent with the rest of the code which is GPLv2 or
later, and is also what we announce as main license for the distribution
as a whole. I see a risk here that the eDirectory_userip gets mislabeled
as having a GPLv2 or later license like the rest.

I do not think moving Squid as such to GPLv3 or later is appropriate
solution.