Re: /bzr/squid3/trunk/ r11203: Bootstrapped

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2011 02:23:47 +1300

On 04/02/11 01:53, Tsantilas Christos wrote:
> I will wait 1-2 hours if a new problem appear, and I will try to commit
> the SMP SNMP patch again.
> (thins patch was not lucky, we should drop it..... )

No pressure on that. It appears to have gotten well past the point of
initial failures now. The 1am and 2am bootstrap/sync have past. Another
2hrs should see full test completion on the snapshot system I ran early
manually.

I tried earlier today to see how many unit tests fail,...

  * the ACL one just needed $(SNMP_LIBS) added to its LDADD list as
expected.

  * a followup one on testCacheManager is showing me what looks like a
circular dependency between libsnmp and libipc. libipc IIRC requires
the SNMP PDU send functions. SNMP requires the IPC forwarder stuff.

  * testEvent, testEventLoop and testHttp* are still ahead and the usual
culprits for dependency hell.

Please be using
   Beta testers wanted for 3.2.0.4