[RFC] SMP dependency hell

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2011 19:38:10 +1300

Christos,

I think the moving the Coordinator to a registry subscription pattern is
what we need to do to fix the depdendency hell from SNMP support changes
yesterday.

The problem stems around src/ipc/Coordinator.* containing
handle*Request() handle*Response() for particular components which are
it's users. The obvious ones are Snmp req/resp but the cachemgr ones
also hit from the inverse side.

In the end the SNMP and MGR components should be higher level than IPC
and register a Subscription handler/call with it for runtime selection
instead of being hard coded at build time.

Please be using
   Beta testers wanted for 3.2.0.4