Re: pre-Alpha HTTP/CoAP mapping module

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 12:03:29 +1300

 On Sun, 20 Feb 2011 22:32:47 +0100, Angelo P. Castellani wrote:
> The correct link follows:
> https://telecom.dei.unipd.it/tlcrepos/castellani/iot/coap-proxy
>
> Best,
> Angelo

 Greetings.
   You may find it more worthwhile to track as a branch off our "trunk"
 code. HTTP/1.1 support is much more complete there.

 I've had a look at the IETF drafts you linked. But not able to access
 SVN yet.

 Do you have any ideas why CoAP is better than chunked-encoded or Range
 requests? or is that a CoAP to HTTP ranges gateway you are implementing?

 Amos