I want to contribute code to Squid

From: Saurabh Agarwal <Saurabh.Agarwal_at_citrix.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 10:58:12 +0530

Hi All

I am Saurabh Agarwal based in Bangalore India currently working with Citrix Systems in Bangalore. I have been using squid for past 2 years and we are also integrating squid-2.7-Stable7 along with our Citrix WANOp product for doing HTTP Caching.

Recently I posted a mail to squid users list regarding "How can Squid behave gracefully when there is no Memory?" and Amos suggested that if I will like assist coding in a fix for this. I would be happy to contribute here. Also like dlmalloc can we make tcmalloc available to squid users as well. I can work on this as well and more things in future.

I have made a sourceforge account with email saurabh-agarwal_at_users.sourceforge.net which will redirect to my official Citrix email id.
How can I get started with this? I will shortly send a email to squid-dev-subscribe_at_squid-cache.org to subscribe to dev mailing list.

Regards,
Saurabh