Re: Patch for external_acl "time quota" to limit squid access (parental control)

From: Dr. Tilmann Bubeck <t.bubeck_at_reinform.de>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2011 08:01:42 +0200

Hello!

thanks for the various hints and tips. Please find attached an updated
version of the patch. I hope that I did everything OK, and did not
forget anything.

In any case, your comment is very welcome!

Kind regards,
  Till

--
|       | dr. tilmann bubeck               reinform medien- und       |
|       | pflichtangaben nach paragraph 80, AktG:                     |
|       | reinform medien- und informationstechnologie AG, stuttgart  |
|       | handelsregister stuttgart, HRB 23001                        |
|       | vorstand:     dr. tilmann bubeck (vorsitz)                  |
|       | aufsichtsrat: frank stege (vorsitz)                         |