RE: FEATURE REQUEST: Graphical Metrics for Squid (cachemgr replacement)

From: Jenny Lee <bodycare_5_at_live.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 06:24:56 +0000

It would be nice to have something like a dashboard feature for squid (squid serving it):

https://www.varnish-software.com/sites/default/files/vac_dashboard_15062011.png

It shouldn't be too difficult to implement I believe since these values are available in cachemgr.

Unfortunately, many of us don't have web servers where cachemgr is installed.

Even if we had, it is not easy to understand what is what when all we care about is few simple metrics (reqs served, avg traffic in/out, reqs/sec, total traffic, etc).

Jenny