Re: I have read and worked since 2 weeks ago

From: Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh <mohsen_at_pahlevanzadeh.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 12:42:26 +0430

On Mon, 2011-07-18 at 09:31 +0200, Henrik Nordström wrote:
> fre 2011-07-15 klockan 15:48 +0430 skrev Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh:
>
> > The same old conversation:
> > I prefer to don't use any word, such as push, insert to, pull or etc.If
> > i explain, is very better:
> > Suppose we have a server that it have a DB which contains of a set of
> > URL, the given machine fetch pages from its list in DB in send to squid-
> > box, squid-box must cache them without any response to DB machine.
> > --mohsen
>
> Which is a typical description of pushing content to the cache.
>
> Just fetch the pages via Squid and the job is done. No modification to
> Squid is needed.
>
> Then the question becomes twofold
>
> a) How do I fetch content via Squid?
I don't want to squid fetch pages, But also i have 2 machine A and B.B
is squid-box and A get pages from Internet and send to squid.Squid
"must" cache them and doesn't any response.
> a: By using HTTP to an http(s)_port
i don't use 3128 i want to use open new port same 3188.

> b) (optional) How do I make Squid fetch content from my server instead
> of the requested host name?
I don't make a squid that fetch content, just squid cache them, squid
get pages squid doesn't fetch any content.