Re: CoAP Methods implementation

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 23:15:22 +1300

Hi again Parashuram,

On 28/03/2012 10:35 p.m., parashuram lamani wrote:
> Dear all,
> squid-3.2.0.16 has support for coap protocol but when i make any coap
> request it returns unsupported method error so i think coap methods
> have not been implemented, so i have decided implement some basic
> methods such as put, get,post and delete. can anyone guide me how to
> start about it.

method errors? I only added the CoAP-over-HTTP support for relay of
coap::// URLs to another HTTP proxy for gateway operations to be handled
by that peer. Following from our last discussion about this.

In teh current support is only HTTP over TCP operation where methods get
written through alongside the URL so there should not be errors involved
in any of that. Which makes me wonder what exactly is your attempted
setup so far?

Are you attempting to receive CoAP packets and convert to an HTTP
request or to receive HTTP coap:// request and convert to CoAP packets?

Amos
P.S. I will be away for several days. Hopefully one of teh otehr dev can
assist guiding you meanwhile.