Store client API

From: anita <anita.sivakumar_at_wipro.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 01:18:07 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

I would need help in understanding how the store/store_client classes work.
I am looking for reading the ipcache and dumping its contents into a file.
I will be grateful if someone could provide me a hindsight on these.

Just on my own analysis based on ipcache.cc study (ver 3.1.16) :
I found that storeclientcopy & storeclientcopy2 are some functions which do=
some major copying of data from the memory. But I do not understand where i=
t is copying it to - and how it is flushing it out.

Any pointers will be of great help.

Thanks in advance.

-Anita