Re: Store client API

From: Alex Rousskov <rousskov_at_measurement-factory.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 09:59:35 -0600

On 04/25/2012 02:18 AM, anita wrote:

> I would need help in understanding how the store/store_client classes work.
> I am looking for reading the ipcache and dumping its contents into a file.

Hello Anita,

    Can you use a Cache Manager request (mgr:ipcache) to request ipcache
information over HTTP using tools such as squidclient, curl, or wget?
For example,

    $ ./bin/squidclient mgr:ipcache > /tmp/ipcache.out

The store client API is mostly for reading/receiving cached entries. It
is probably not what you are looking for.

Good luck,

Alex.