Contribution

From: Morteza Tajbakhsh <tajbakhsh_at_cse.shirazu.ac.ir>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 09:11:24 +0330 (IRST)

Dear Folks out there,

My congrats over & over for making such nice piece of software. I have
fallen in love with it & I have been using it since 2000.

After years of effectively using Squid the almighty for network
management, I want to take few steps forward and make a contribution.

I have a customized Farsi error pages as they were poorly translated and
to make things distinguishable, I renamed it Parsi, the original name. The
new compilation is more descriptive about the network issues, based on
real traffic management in Iranian network, but it will do for many other
Persian-speaking countries as well as Persian users all around the world.

The other is the customalizer, the customizable analysis script based upon
calamaris.

I didn't attach the package as I am not sure if this is considered spam or
I am on the right track reaching the right guys at all. If yes, please
send the green signal and you'll have them.

Regards
M. Tajbakhsh

Computer Science & Engineering Dept.,
School of ECE, University of Shiraz.

This E-mail has been sent using Webmail of CSE. If you are not its intended recipient,
please ignore the content, inform the sender, then discard the e-mail immediately.