Re: I had some troubles with all the changes lately, upgrade and other stuff. need help with this patch review

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 05:23:04 +0200

I think I found the TCP_SWAP_FAIL_MISSS cause.
I was playing with store logs and I have found in section 79 some debug
saying something about the inconsistency of the URL stored in the cached
object metadata at StoreMetaURL.cc.
what I will do is like in the client_side_reply.cc change the
check\disable it in cases that a store_url was done on the request.
In a case this is the last blockage in this area it seems to me kind of
realistic for store_url to be in one of next 3.3 beta versions.

Eliezer

--
Eliezer Croitoru
https://www1.ngtech.co.il