Re: I had some troubles with all the changes lately, upgrade and other stuff. need help with this patch review

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2012 17:55:08 +0200

On 10/24/2012 1:50 AM, Eliezer Croitoru wrote:
> This is not fully cleanedup patch but it did everything before the update.
> no I did some things such as resolving things to make sure it will run
> on trunk.
> everything now compiles but I have one annoying problem:
> in memeory the cache works fine and the problems comes in a form of
> TCP_SWAP_FAIL_MISSS and causing the request to be fetched from source.
>
> the main thing in this diff is to find the main reason that can cause
> the TCP_SWAP_FAIL_MISS
>
> Regards,
> Eliezer

Bumping..

Anyone had some time to take a small look at the code?
I know it's long but most of the lines are debug_sections change since
the refactoring of url to originalUrl.

I noticed that my code results in some problems while using specific
urls such ass crossdomain files and others.
the cases I noticed was: when debug verbosity was above 1 some problem
accrues so I was thinking about narrowing it down couple steps at a time.

As I mentioned about the TCP_SWAP_FAIL_MISSS if someone can explain
literally or give an example of this kind of a case (outside of
store_url) and what should cause it?(I'm a bit confused about it).

Regards,
Eliezer

--
Eliezer Croitoru