Re: I had some troubles with all the changes lately, upgrade and other stuff. need help with this patch review

From: Alex Rousskov <rousskov_at_measurement-factory.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2012 11:03:19 -0700

On 11/05/2012 08:55 AM, Eliezer Croitoru wrote:

> As I mentioned about the TCP_SWAP_FAIL_MISSS if someone can explain
> literally or give an example of this kind of a case (outside of
> store_url) and what should cause it?(I'm a bit confused about it).

Does the following explanation help?
http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-users/200104/0948.html

As for a specific example, I can speculate that manually removing a ufs
file corresponding to a cached entry should cause TCP_SWAP_FAIL_MISSS if
that entry is later requested and found in store index (but not on disk).

HTH,

Alex.