mapping of ecap LogVerbosity to debug_options levels

From: carteriii <web_s_at_tcarter.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 19:49:23 -0800 (PST)

The logging functionality of the ecap adapter allows users to specify a
"LogVerbosity" which is a mask of Importance, Frequency, and Message Size:

enum ImportanceLevel { ilDebug = 0, ilNormal = 1, ilCritical = 2 }; // 0xF
enum FrequencyLevel { flOperation = 0, flXaction = 1 << 4, flApplication = 2
<< 4}; // 0xF0
enum MessageSizeLevel { mslNormal = 0, mslLarge = 1 << 8 }; // 0xF00

Could someone tell me how these relate to Squid's debug_options levels of
1-9? I did a grep of the squid source for those enums and didn't find
anything obvious.

Thanks in advance.