before starting the release of ssl_crtd within a RPM a "?"

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 18:01:01 +0300

I am working on the new RPM for CentOS for 3.3.7.
The new release compiles on CentOS and runs perfectly.
I Have tested the new version and since it works I think the inserting
it into the RPM will be nice.
Any objections?
Any suggestions?

I was thinking about adding a small "setup" script for the ssl_crtd that
creates the PEM and DER files based on the wiki.
any ideas regarding doing that and how?

Another issue is the SMP support out of the box in the RPM.
When you compile you need to create a directory for the IPC stuff and I
was thinking of adding it into the RPM spec file.

Eliezer