Re: before starting the release of ssl_crtd within a RPM a "?"

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 04:38:51 +1200

On 14/07/2013 3:01 a.m., Eliezer Croitoru wrote:
> I am working on the new RPM for CentOS for 3.3.7.
> The new release compiles on CentOS and runs perfectly.
> I Have tested the new version and since it works I think the inserting
> it into the RPM will be nice.
> Any objections?
> Any suggestions?

The RPM users would probably be the best place for those questions.

> I was thinking about adding a small "setup" script for the ssl_crtd that
> creates the PEM and DER files based on the wiki.
> any ideas regarding doing that and how?
>
> Another issue is the SMP support out of the box in the RPM.
> When you compile you need to create a directory for the IPC stuff and I
> was thinking of adding it into the RPM spec file.

I've been trying to figure this one out. The "make install" process is
supposed to be creating that directory automatically and all the
environments I've tried it has done so properly. Are you able to track
down why for you and some others it is not doing so? I am happy to add
explicit mkdir and chmod commands to the Makefile.am provided we have a
good reason/cause to point at for why.

Amos