Re: before starting the release of ssl_crtd within a RPM a "?"

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 17:29:30 +0300

Depends on the way squid find\uses IPC directory path.
if it's a relative and not an absolute one then we can create it in the
relative path if dosn't exits already and we are done.
We can change the ownership of the directory as a second thing.
The good reason that I have found is that when a admin wants to install
the software and he gets "go to the wiki and understand what you are
doing" he is saying to himself "why???".
It should be a good reason enough to just create them..

Eliezer