Re: [RFC] 3.4 release timetable

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 09:40:54 +1200

Branching of 3.4 beta is expected to occur within the next 24hrs. The
existing features in 3.HEAD will be the final set for 3.4 series.

If you are aware of anything which is not yet documented, patches are
welcome immediately please.

On 3/06/2013 12:00 a.m., Amos Jeffries wrote:
> On other news, you may have noticed the release notes draft being
> updated. Please check through the section on Annotations, I'm not sure
> I fully understand how they interact with ICAP so the text may be
> incorrect, and eCAP seems to be completely undocumented.

Alex, Christos - can one of you please check through that section and
make sure of it?

Amos