Re: [RFC] 3.4 release timetable

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 01:36:08 +0300

On 07/22/2013 12:40 AM, Amos Jeffries wrote:
> Branching of 3.4 beta is expected to occur within the next 24hrs. The
> existing features in 3.HEAD will be the final set for 3.4 series.
>
> If you are aware of anything which is not yet documented, patches are
> welcome immediately please.
>

> On 3/06/2013 12:00 a.m., Amos Jeffries wrote:
>> On other news, you may have noticed the release notes draft being
>> updated. Please check through the section on Annotations, I'm not sure
>> I fully understand how they interact with ICAP so the text may be
>> incorrect, and eCAP seems to be completely undocumented.
>
> Alex, Christos - can one of you please check through that section and
> make sure of it?
>
> Amos

Hey just wanted to say that I am sitting tomorrow on the new RPM..
The init\startup script for the RPM I am publishing is simpler then any
of the existing ones since squid dosn't require a complex one.

Also I am adding ssl-crtd into the RPM build which I have tested and
seems pretty simple to install and configure even on a CentOS with
openSSL "complexity" issues..

I was wondering if adding a "ssl-crtd" initializing script is a good
addition or just post it in let say the wiki??

Eliezer