Dmitry Kurochkin

From: Alex Rousskov <rousskov_at_measurement-factory.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 11:18:13 -0600

It is with great sadness I inform you that Dmitry Kurochkin died in a
skydiving accident a few days ago. Dmitry was an avid skydiver, with
more than 360 jumps and some regional records behind him. He loved that
sport.

Dmitry's recent contributions to Squid include code related to HTTP/1.1
compliance, SMP scalability, SMP Rock Store, Large Rock, Collapsed
Forwarding, and FTP gateway features. He also worked on automating Squid
compliance testing with Co-Advisor and Squid performance testing with
Web Polygraph.

Dmitry was a wonderful person, a talented developer, and a key member of
the Factory team. He was a pleasure to work with. We miss him badly.

Alex.